Supported by "Good Science"
EPI continues to work with leading universities, institutes and major technical specialty enterprises and their professional staff in the development and testing of TDPA® and products incorporating this additive. They include:
- University of Blaise Pascal, France
- Centre National d'Evaluation de Photoprotection (CNEP), Clermont Ferrand, France
- University of Pisa, Department of Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry, Pisa, Italy
- Pira International, Leatherhead, Surrey, United Kingdom
- Rubber and Plastics Research Association Ltd, United Kingdom
- M.J. Carter and Associates, United Kingdom
- University of Leeds, United Kingdom
- Cal Recovery, United Kingdom
- Loeben University, Austria
- Organic Waste Systems, Belgium
Verification of the degradation and biodegradation performance of products incorporating TDPA® have been conducted by renowned experts and in particular Professor Emo Chiellini (University of Pisa), Dr. Graham Swift (Polymer Consultant), Professor Jacques Lemaire (CNEP) and Professor Norman Billingham (University of Sussex).